Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 January 2013

Info Post

I have read many manga and watched many anime since I was an elementary student. Back then, I just watch them or read them just for fun or to kill time. But as I go deeper in the anime world, I found out that Lesson in Life can be picked up from almost every chapter and episode of it. With Mangareader.com as my source of reading manga, I found these great lessons.

I am going to feature as an end for the week a very promising manga and anime entitled Medaka Box. Before starting up the article, I am going to discuss what Medaka Box is:


Medaka Box is a Japanese shōnen manga written by Nisio Isin and illustrated by Akira Akatsuki. The series follows the student council, originally Medaka Kurokami and Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, during their various adventures to honor suggestions, presented by academy members, in order to better the academy. Medaka Box has been serialized in the Japanese magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump, published by Shueisha since May 2009. As of December 2012, Shueisha has compiled its chapters into 18 bound volumes. It was adapted into an anime television series that began airing on April 4, 2012.

Lessons

There are various kinds of lesson I found both on anime and on the manga. But for, we will focus on the lessons that I thought would be beneficial for many. But this is just for my own opinion and I want to share this to you. I picked at least five of the scenes or pages with lesson regarding life. And here it is:


1.) Life is Epic

Maybe one of the most thing that made me realize how important life is. What Medaka-san said surely is true. Life is full of hardships and many more troubles. But this bitterness and spice are the things that make our life one epic dining meal.


The story behind this is when an acquaintance of Medaka-san is trying to kill herself because she thought that there are no more things that she have to fulfill because of her simulated reality complex thus Medaka-san tried to stop her and said this. One epic speech isn't it. :D


2.) I will not Forgive You if You Make Fun of Pigs


Animal or human, one must be respected not by what an appearance looks like but how we are in the inside. Since of the bad nature of human is being judgmental in some way or another, it is just plain wrong to make fun of things that is created by our Almighty God. We all have purposes to fulfill.

Another thought is that, we humans forget something that we always are. We are the ones responsible for how things are yet we are taking it for granted.

In the bottom line, what this chapter says is that we should all have respect for everything to make us a better person and then in return, they will also respect us.













3.) Those who win are not strong, it is those who lose and crawl back up is strong

One of the basic lesson on what we learn during the course of our life. Like an old adage says, "If you fall, stand up and face life again."

We always says that those who always win are the ones who are strong. The question is, do we know the story of his victory? For sure, he or she has undergone many failures and fell countless times before they got to where they are. The moral lesson is, we should always stand up and be a better person. Learn from mistakes and grow. Stand back up even if you crawl, even if you are burdened, stand up and show the world how strong you are.

But a little question, how does it feel to always lose yet you accept it and learn from it? I know only half of the feeling so I can't say for sure. But when I stand back up again, I feel blessed and it seems that I accomplished something even though it is a small thing for others.


4.) Not A Reason To Give Up

Many of us can't fight over something or has a low esteem. But Like this chapter says, If you lack something to do a particular task, it is not a reason to give up. Instead, you should do your best to make things in your favor and finish up what you will start and start. It is true that the first step is always the hardest especially if you lack something for that first step. But fear or something negative is not a reason to give up.

The story behind this is that, the character Naze-chan is going to have a duel with someone but lack the quality to even land a hit on the opponent of hers. Despite having no combat ability or even the strength for physical duel. She accepted the challenge and coped up with things. Naze-chan turned her mental strength into something special and used it for her win. We all have our specific ability inside of us. It is our choice if we are going to utilize it or not.




5.) I Love my Mom!

Perhaps this made me realize something which far more greater than my self-interest. It Reminded me that I only have one mother who helped me with many things as I grow up. Made me remember how she loved me and how patient she was in times of my mischievous acts. Even if she acts a little to  over protective at times and annoying and scary most of the times, I still have my respect over my mom. After all, she is sacrificing so much for me and my siblings. In return I am trying my best to be a good son.

Let us not forget our mom and love her. She has done many things and will do many more in the future for sure.





So there you have it! I have given you my top 5 lessons about life that can be found on Medaka Box. There are many more things that I want to share but It'll be for some other time. Think about these lessons before you sleep and share this to your friends to help them realize something. Helping other people realize things about life is a little act but is a great deal to others. I Share this because, this enlightened me big time while reading this series.

What about you? What lesson did you get from these chapters from Medaka Box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment