Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 January 2013

Info Post

Everyone loves the yellow sponge and has given us unlimited smiles each time it will be aired on the television especially on Nick. Even I love Sponge bob and the gang. They brought my boring weekends in the house into days that I look forward to watch television which I rarely do. The fun comments and the fun acts that the gang is doing never fail to amaze me and make me giggle or even laugh..

So I was thinking, if I found Happy Tree Friends Anime Art Works, maybe I could find some artwork for Sponge bob made by other people too. I surfed around the net especially on deviantART to look for some illustrations and I found this.







Obviously the pictures are not mine but from the respective designer and to the ones who made and upload these amazing pictures like Sir Cupidblsuki, and kippi.

Maybe my love for anime is too great that I am searching for my favorite cartoon show some anime art works. Enjoy! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment