Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 3 February 2013

Info Post

Impostor Advisor is the second story of the cycle of Bookmark of Demise which is a story and at the same time a song made by 150P, on which sung by IA.
 
A girl named B-ko who receives the bookmark mysteriously. And then, people started to say that they saw her doppelganger. Well the song is based in an urban legend about doppelgangers, where it is said that if you by chance saw your doppelganger, you will die in three days. Now back with the story. B-ko sees news and hears rumors about doppelgangers. She thought and said that it was a foolish a idea, or rather a prank.

She then finally saw her doppelganger and it says “Game Start”. She realizes everything is real and is pleading for help but they don’t believe her. She looks at her shadows and sees the doppelganger. This relates to Kageokuri, a Japanese game played by children, where on a sunny day, you look at your shadow for 10 seconds and then look at the sky, and apparently you'll see your shadow in the clouds. The doppelganger steps on her shadow, she loses the game, this relates to Kagefumi, or Shadow Tag is a variant of tag, but you have to step on the person's shadow rather than tagging them. So, in the end she pretty much gets killed by her doppelganger. The god of death, who we now know owns the book, has won again.


IA - Impostor Advisory




Though not that scary for my part, I would still love this song. Why? Because it introduced me into things that are new to me. Doppelgangers are said to be the harbinger of death and a bad omen. Pretty much like the song. I would be totally be scared if I saw my doppelganger each day before I die rather than living my life to the fullest because of my panic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment