Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 12 October 2012

Info Post

So what do you say about the thing you called friends? Me? I wonder. I don't even realized I had some. A number that you could say a few. But I know that I could trust them. They even accepted me. But what do Friends really mean? If we'll look its meaning in a dictionary, this will be likely the words you'll see:
1. somebody emotionally close: somebody who trusts and is fond of another

  • I know her, in fact she's a friend of mine.
  • 2. acquaintance: somebody who thinks well of or is on good terms with somebody else
  • I have a friend at the office who might be able to help out.
  • 3. ally: an ally, or somebody who is not an enemy
  • You can say what you like about the principal; you're among friends here.
  • Source: Encarta Dictionary

    At first, I really thought that having a friend is just a waste of time. I'm a hypocrite I know. I had friends I tag along. and I really enjoyed their company. So what I am saying is that, I am a person that rarely believes on the spirit of friendship. I was quiet annoyed by what happened on my past. Human hearts always have a hint of betrayal on every decision they make. I guess its human nature so, I can't help it if they can help it to stop that betrayal in their mind. I mean, I know, I too could not remove it from my system. I want to be true to myself so, I am including myself.

    But do you know whats good about that? Not all people are like that. A gift for every person that God gave to us. it is the ability to make betrayal be covered with something else. It is trust. Humans can make it. they create it. Yet, they sometimes destroy it, and the outcome sometimes lead to betrayal. It is easy to destroy trust but is hard to make.

    But I just realized that I found my friends. And I know that I could trust them. Though, I really am not sure that they accepted the whole lot of me. So I could only say, that having friends is not that bad. But you should select them carefully, if not, learn from your past experience when it comes to tagging along to some people and calling them your friend. or you could lead your life, quiet harder than it is already.

    Friends, Friends, Friends. Do not give up in finding your real friends in your life. You are still young, if not, you have the ability to find it. Just pick one and make better connections. Weather you are drunk, in a troubled or even in your happy moments. You'll know one when you try to be with them. Do not isolate yourself from them. They might just be waiting for you to open up. If they betrayed you, just pass it out and fate will come at them. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment