Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 October 2012

Info Post
After five months of studying at school and doing different activities along the way, Semester Break is upon my time. Of course, all of the college students have a two weeks or three weeks to enjoy their break and to visit cemeteries for the upcoming all souls day. I was sort of happy that after all the things that have happened to me in that five months, I could at least have a three week of vacation. But the thought that there will be no personal computer to use to, I was not so sure that I could be able to write into my blog or even watch anime or get an update to the things that interest me. "Three weeks won't be long. Before I knew it, I will be going back to Quezon City." I said to myself when I am preparing my things for the trip.






Things That I brought:
  • Important files like my transcript of records and other files that in my organization needs.
  • Identification Card. The only thing that I have is just my school I.D. But it still works.
  • Notebook. I could not live without writing my thoughts into something. It just became a habit of mine.
  • Cell Phones. I have two for two different networks.
  • Music Player. I always bring this to entertain myself a little.
  • Jacket. The bus and time will be so cold.
  • Extra Money. Of course, except the money for the transportation and for the food. I always bring this just in case of emergency.
Rush Hour. Since the time that I prefer to be on the road is evening, Going to Edsa Cubao had a moderate to heavy traffic congestion. Of course, What do you expect at Edsa Cubao right? My sister and I arrived at the station after one and a half hour of bus ride from Fairview to Cubao a little slower than the usual forty five minutes (45minutes) to one hour (1 Hour) ride.

The bus station we always go to when going to Bolinao is Victory Liner along Edsa Cubao (Since the station back at home was a walk away to our house which was on the town proper). It was still the same. Busy as ever. The Usual Trip back home we ride on were 3:30pm and 6:30pm. Personally I like to go with the trip on 6:30pm since the trip will be cold, no heavy traffic congestion and there will be little people who will sell their merchandise. and I can sleep well on the bus.

The trip started and as the obvious, the traffic on Edsa Cubao is still heavy until Valenzuela and while entering to the North Luzon Express Way (NLEX) from there on it will take two to three hours of ride to exit the express way and the remaining few hours will be spent on the streets of Pampanga and Tarlac. In the trip from Cubao to Tarlac, the bus will have a short bus stop on Dau and Siesta Tarlac (Near SM Tarlac). From there, passenger will have the opportunity to take short CR Breaks or food breaks as there will be comfort rooms and stores at each stops.


When Exiting Tarlac, Pangasinan will be there. From there on it will be another two hours to reach Bolinao but before you could reach my hometown, there will be another stop at Alaminos City and the approximate time left to reach Bolinao, Pangasinan will be forty-five minutes but since it is night when I left, and the bus took a stop on Alminos, it was around eleven in the evening, I'll be home then by midnight, It took me around six hours or less for the trip to be finished, and I can see now what changes have happened in my home town and its good products and scenery. I can now also see the ever hospitable and happy people of Bolinao, Pangasinan

0 comments:

Post a Comment