Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 October 2012

Info Post
"When you lost sight of your path, Listen for the destination in your Heart."
-Allen Walker of D. Gray Man

Once in my life I thought that I really am a real Anime lover or shall we say in Japanese term, "Otaku". It is term to refer people who has obsessive interests particularly to anime, manga and video games (But is not limited to the mentioned). I have watched different genres of anime back to my elementary years until now.  From romance, sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, gore, shounen, shoujo, even yaoi and hentai, I watched different genres and there are still more anime and manga to be watched and read respectively. I never get bored watching from six in the morning to late five in the morning the next day. Continuously! It makes me real alive and energetic and makes my brain stimulate more than it works while I study. After all, I learn more about leadership and how to communicate to other people just by watching anime and imitating its character's personality. Even as a President our student organization at school, I use techniques used by anime characters like using different dere-dere types. (Although I am a boy, surprisingly, I can use this effectively to both male and female). And sometimes, I act as if am the antagonist. If you know what I mean. And the most effective type of character for me to attract and to communicate to others is being a "moe" most of the time.

JPop, OST's, etc., name it all, I know a little or two about those. I can even sing Japanese musics and speak a little fluently. Learned it all just by watching anime and trying to figure out what they say when subtitles are a little bit unreadable. Terrific ain't it? No need to learn it by the dictionary or hire someone to teach you how to.

Watching anime brings me new light about something in life and how it works on different people. There are also anime that teaches its watchers something about academics. They just have to know it by paying attention to the episode and concentrate on them. I bet it is the same to the others who is just the same as me or much more.

I thought I was an "Otaku". I watched almost hundreds of anime and known the very story of each character by research. I thought, that I knew it all. But not until I found this pictures on the social media (They are not mine, Credits goes to its original owners.)








Believe it or not, out of these six test, I only got three right answers. Now I know that, I am not that kind of person yet on which I believe I was! This pictures evaluate how well you know anime and being an otaku and it seems that I am still halfway there.

At first I was a little frustrated that I lost sight of what I should be doing with this kind of hobby of mine. But then later on, I realized that, I just have to stay put and follow what I really want the most. Patience is virtue they say. So I am not rushing to become a full fledge otaku because, someday, I'll become one too!

This will be my road to become a real otaku that I believe I will reach someday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment