Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 31 October 2012

Info Post
There are times when people have a lot of things to say but they can't actually tell them even if it is in written form. This always happen to me every time I speak to someone or even try to make a nice conversation with them. It always ended up being to be too quiet in both sides. Words and ideas can come easily in my thoughts but when I am about to deliver them, It seems that there are things that I couldn't say, especially when I know that the interest of the other party doesn't match mine. That is when I am about to make a conversation orally. Now when it comes to written, even if the medium I am using is e-mails or text messaging, I could easily tell what I want to tell. But there are also times when I could not say clearly want I want to say even in those medium. I often use riddles to express my feelings when I am not sure what I am about to say or to react. This could also affect my ability to write things that I see and want to talk about.

Doesn't mean that I could not write what I want to, it means  I have a phase of what they called  a writer's block. It's just when the thought comes, I try to preserve it their because, my imagination and thinking becomes broader when I am actually busy and doing something. And when I am about to write them all, it just popped out of my mind.

Writing seems to be easy when you are going to think about making an article. words and ideas are easy to get, but when you are in front of the computer or the pen and paper is ready, and you are about to write something, there are times when those ideas and words you have gathered have been lost their way to your pad. It is very common for us to experience this kind of thing. Especially to those who are not trained to be a writer or is not a professional writer at all. But heck! Even professional writers surely have experienced it once or twice in their writing lives.

We all have our own style in writing and how we will write it. It is just, you have to be in your best condition when you are going to write. For me, staying up late and cramming will make my mind work twice to search for word and idea to create an article ( Yeah, I don't rely on dictionary and thesaurus for my words). For a new generation, we should be making a new writings about something or even create a style that is not copied with the few old writiers out there. This is to make sure that writing evloves with time and can cope up with the population's ever changing trend. People and research shows that the writing style and the selection of words can affect what the people will read. If the article is too old or is too classic, the tendency is that, it might be left out in the library where no one is reading it. Or if someone will read it, it will be just a number that we can count on our finger.

Modern writing is a product of a factor of modern living so, writers have to be modern on what they are saying in their writings. Even if they experience some difficulties in writing, if they want more readers, they have to consider what the people want to read. This is a difficult thing to consider as what people want changes every time there will be something new in the industry or in their life.

Like VY2 Yuma, I tend to write when I am on fire :D
 
When I am writing, I write about my experience in life, both problems and success, in hope that one day, I could contribute well in the success of other people in small way. When writing a story, I am sort of putting my life and emotion in the story and try to make it not to be too obvious and make it a little epic and there we have it! A novel worth reading especially to those who wants adventure and anime-related story (I am about to make a blog for my story when it reached five chapters).

Technique, Idea, good selection of words, and originality is needed for a good article. Even if is just a simple letter that you will hand down to someone, it all just needs to have a soul in it and looks alive. And of course, it should be real and emotions should be flowing on it even if it is a passive or an active article. In the end, writers have to put up a lot of effort to create new ideas, innovate old stories, sharing their life, expanding their world even more and to put even more effort to reach and teach the world about life through their writings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment