Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 13 October 2012

Info Post
We are able to know each other at night.
Talking so casually even in the first light.
Joking and laughing without a single feeling of fright.
But was actually never been able to see each other in own's sight.

We talk things that interest us both.
Masking our voice with a piece of cloth.
Will you be the one I ask my thought.
You said nothing and smiled a moth.

Love is an emotion where you just feel suddenly.
A reason of fact that is also related on imagery.
With a person as a companion openly.
Not with a source of wounds that is painfully.

I was out for a night to do something old yet new.
Going home tomorrow or late I knew.
But was moved by the conscience to go anew.
So I write this piece for your love turn anew.

You asked if I will still love you in the morning.
My answer would be obviously showing.
That I will love you in the morning.
Because, mornings is unlimited as long as our love is ever glowing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment