Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 12 October 2012

Info Post

I was reading my books when I turned my head in the window.
It was raining and they call it gloomy and felt sorrow.
But for whatever the reason I find it in a positive glow.
I like it when it falls to the ground to grow.

I walked and put my hands to hold the rain.
Smiled as I found out I cannot hold all its reign.
Much like life that I expected to be on drain.
But to hold something, at least a few to heal the pain.

I put on a mask just like the dark clouds.
Viewed me as cold and dark and then everyone doubts.
Never knew how to see my bright mount.
I sit there smiling and longing for a love even in small amount.

Reversely, What if we defy what you call logic?
Would you view me as warm and light with a fun magic?
Then this is what your mind is, shallow and tragic.
When rains do fall from the ground, isn't quiet nostalgic?

Questions you know the answers but a fool not to answer.
Pretending to be strong, but is wearing a lion's accuser.
Such is an attribute of the rain, a double edged archer.
How fun it is to figure out the reality of those who are stronger.

Now a question before this end.
What will you do if rain does fall from the ground, sky it send.
Defying what you call natural law is at world's lend.
Would you destroy, or would you mend?

After I wet my hands with the cold drip,
I returned to my table and resumed the trip.
My book of what I hold dear I started again to flip.
Looking again in the rain whom I love to kiss on its lip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment