Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 October 2012

Info Post
How one could  can write through Dance?
Just put on the feeling you feel for someone sharp as lance.
Move gracefully and powerful through contrast as arrogance.
Swing your whole body without a single hint of defiance.

I watched that person practice in dancing every time I will pass the hall where it all began. I never did imagine that I could fall out in the game I made with my mind. I am misunderstood by the world. Being emotionless and cold as my passive entry as a human, a normal being could just separate me as abnormal. Abnormal, it makes me sad a little. That person was the one who treated me as a normal human being. I was a dancer before just like that person. I too was normal before.

I watched you move with all that move set.
You had fun doing that even and I watched you with my headset.
Couldn't make a move if reject should I get.
Not strong enough to play with a wild bet.

"Your sudden smiles always surprise me. But dangerous enough to make my heart race." The person I was talking about quoted that from Usui Takumi from  Kaichou wa Maid-sama that I watched last night. What was that about? Saw me smiling? Where? When? How? Said that, smiled to me, and walked away. I was speechless at that moment. But then, I shouldn't love a person as a human. Not after becoming like this. I am different.

You always know where I am, What time I will pass.
Smiled always as if you were waiting for a tune of bass.
Wishing that there will be another path that points my compass.
Trapped in a hallway where the only barrier is a transparent fiberglass.

I don't want to hurt a person like you. I am just an imitation made out from the blackness of pride and anger. You are valuable for me to lose. I am content that you know little of me and I know a lot from you. Unfair as it is, better as it should be. I am something a normal person shouldn't be meddling with. "Your darkness and hopelessness are like vapor. They're nothing more than shadows that shall melt away and disappear under the moon's light" Quoted again something, this time it was from Chikane of Kannazuki no Miko. I never imagine that this person was the same as me in a part. An avid anime watcher.

Ending this passage, there is one thing I would like to say.
Stay the same as we are. We are happy like this everyday.
Please don't ever make your feelings sway.
I could die if you do and the darkness will throw me away.

You are the only one who could see me as it is obvious, I already shed blood from this place. After all the waiting, there is someone that I could talk to and think with sometimes. “Love”… Even though it’s such a simple emotion, why is it that just as you fall in love, things get difficult?" You quoted again didn't you? this time around it was from Kinoshita Ninako of the anime titled Strobe Edge. You smiled and I laughed. I was happy. You came into my life even if I was abnormal.

Dance to your happiness and I will write it all.
Move at your will, I'll spread sheets for your safe fall.
I am small, contrast to that, you are tall.
Let us write by dancing, let it be our goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment