Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 3 November 2012

Info Post
What is your forte?

That is typically what HR Staff and Managers ask when they are about to interview an applicant. Well, That is one of the common question that most people ask. What can you do? What are your talents and skill or abilities?

People become great when they put a lot of effort improving themselves in a right way that is comfortable for them. Training, exercises, learning and hands on activities will make you grow and develop in a way you want to be. It might cost time, energy and even money, but look in the bright and near future, you will have the thing/s you want! Knowledge, skill, ability, physic, and other things you might want to add in your being as a human.

As a people of the Earth, Humans are the brightest and most adapt creature that lived in the planet. They can create things and do things that can change even the planet itself! But that is not the topic of this post.

You see, I am very thankful for my parents for letting me free in doing what I want as long as it is legal and just.

I could do well in piano, can act, can be a model, a dancer, a leader, a manager, one of the editors during my high school years, academic achiever. I know a little when it comes to wood works and metal works. English is also one of my forte as I improve myself until now by reading different writing style and understanding better how each word is used and it's meaning.

Reading also has given me different things that could serve me well by applying it in real time situation. Reading is powerful I say.

My parents exposed me to those things while I am young and can learn what I want to learn. Mom always said that, "You should know how the world works outside the book. You can't always rely on theories and sayings written in it and what college you will take, If you have the experience, high paying company will take you even of you are from a college that is not prominent yet." I am not yet a graduate, but I get this feeling that what she said was true.

On my dad's side, he thought me how to think fast first before speaking and watching educational shows at the television could improve my view in the world. And my tireless watching at National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel made me know how the world really go on both scientific and personal lives. It thought me how different cultures work together and how people and animal really share the planet. Different Anime also thought me how to deal with problems and how to speak to different kind of people. It also has given me the opportunity to learn different kind of situations life can give and how to handle them accordingly.

Now that I could do well more than I used to be, still, there are lot of things to learn and to improve. As a Business Administration Student, I am learning to market things, how to manage better and operate things both on financial and operation side of an organization or company and to broaden my thinking about things so that I could relate to other people better.

I always think that I am a freelancer on a game called "Final Fantasy". In the technical sense, Freelancer is not an actual job class in the game. The Freelancer is distinguished by basic and/or very general abilities, as its name would simply imply. Though they lack any specific skills or strengths, this serves as their only real weakness, as otherwise Freelancers are well-rounded in all areas of combat. Also more often than not, Freelancers is capable of using abilities from other Jobs, which in essence makes them the most powerful "Job" in their game.

 If you think that you are already a superior class just by having a good job and a good standing in the society, look closely who work real hard at improving themselves even more, even though they are already talented or skilled enough than a normal person would be. There are lots of possibilities that could happen in the world. Might as well be ready for that. Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment