Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 December 2012

Info Post

I have always been a fast writer and thinker when it comes to words. My emotions are my inspiration and my thoughts are my pen to be able to write what I think, see, feel and learned. Sharing words are my happiness. When someone reads my articles, I am happy that I am able to share what I know, even though I am still a kid to the eye of a very big planet earth.

There are things that all people have to experience and will experience. I, as a human being, also goes into this process. As a writer, we are going on a phase called writer's block where it seems that we want to write, but the thoughts disappear midway or we can't even think of something to write. There are lots of things I want to talk about. What I learned on school, How I solved a particular problem in my life, about the things I do and many more. I always sit down in front of a paper and sometimes to the computer to write. Nothing. I can't think of anything to write.

Junk, trash, piece of crap. When I force myself to write, and finish an article or two, after proofreading, I find myself disappointed and think of those words. Harsh it may be but that is the truth.

Some writers need to see things new to be able to write. They have to experience something to be able to make a very good content. Like every manga artist, they too have sometimes undergo in times like this where a weekly updated became into a monthly update. This is because of the growing story or to the lose of an inspiration. I am not a professional writer but I could at least understand how it felt. Being unable to write to continue to share and to entertain.

To cope up with this phase, I do a lot of reading especially on the books that I really love and watching anime that could always give me something to think of. Sleep and eating don't do me good when it comes to thinking for some sort of reason. Maybe because I just enjoy them and seems to forget everything else. :P

as I always quote on myself and to others when dealing problems, "Hardships will always be at your side, you may run but it always be there. What you must do is finish that hardship and the rest will go smooth."

Discovering new things in yourself can be quiet fun if you think positively.  A writers' block will always be there if you don't make a move to deal with your problem. Writing as a hobby can be sometimes called as old fashion by some. But hey! At least I learn things just from writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment