Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 December 2012

Info Post


Meeting 2013


General Approach:

With every ending, there always a new beginning, the year 2012 will end and a new year will come, bringing more happiness and more trials in life that we human beings have to face. New friends, experience, hardships, lessons and life will be given for us for free.

If we will be looking back at what happened during the current year, what have we done in our lives? Why did we do that kind of things? Did it help someone or something? How will it affect our lives? Such sample questions we have to ask ourselves to be better than what we did at the present. But dealing in the past should be just being a reference for experience but not a thing to meddle with. Just like I always said as a teen, “If you love and got hurt, move on, do not dwell in the past of your memories or it will hunt your future.”

Has 2012 been a good year to you? If yes, you have a reason to celebrate; it might be a good karma for you since you have done something good. But you also have a reason to be cautious. They say that for every happiness, there will be an equal hardship.

Did 2012 give you troubles or too much adversity? Worry not, with your strong will; I know that you will have a date on 2013 where you will feel too much happiness that you can’t contain it. As there are reasons that something bad had happened to you. It only means that you have to grow from your point of view and in life.

What else will 2013 bring? What do you think?


Personal View:

Not much will happen in my life in 2013 but I am still expecting things that will make it interesting, emotions that will keep my blood rush, lessons that I still have to learn, and people I am still about to see, for me, this is the routine of people’s life.

It seems that my point of view things in life is all normal once I have learned it, seen it, heard of it and experienced it, directly or indirectly. It is like I can accept things faster than a normal faster can. With that, meeting the year 2013 will just give me little excitement in general, but is looking forward for it.

My Chinese zodiac says that as a Rooster in 2013 is, In general, the year of the Snake 2013 is fairly exciting, promising and smooth, with occasional setbacks, you will continue to enjoy another good year with successes come in small and big packages. Things that you set out to do will bear fruit for you. There are many opportunities that come knocking that can grow your wealth and take you into a new league. There are gold to bag, provided if you can grasp them. Your inner chi and vitality energies are pretty bad, and this will trap you in a “negative syndrome”, preventing you from seizing them as you doubt your abilities all the time. You must make real effort to maintain confidence and energy in about all that you are doing.

Still, I am looking forward in my life in 2013 like for example, a more stable and longer relationship with my partner and more good grades to come.

The year 2012 also taught me various lessons and gave me a day to experience things like, a problem in the organization which I solved with a little trouble along the way, how to make things, the importance of something in life, how to deal hard personalities, and many different more.


My wish for the year 2013:

Of course, I am still a human and wishing is just normal. What I wish that is very simple enough, and I listed them all and I’ll just be handling out five of them.

  • A better year for the economic growth of the country for a better living.
  •  More jobs for the graduates.
  • Less conflict between people.
  •  Hoping that each sector that both the Religion and the Politics will know their in the Philippines.
  • More opportunities to everyone

Have a Happy New Year!


Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment