Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 December 2012

Info Post


A life with no adventure in it is boring. The least a friend can do is stir up a little trouble in your heart.” Gai Tsutsugami (Guilty Crown)



Discovering things can be fun. How? For me, I get to learn all the things I wanted that can be of use to me. Books, audio and visual presentations and other more things can make you learn more than the thing could give you. Yes, school can give you knowledge that people pass down each other. School class may be boring at times, especially of your professor is also kind of a - boring. This is a perspective for a student like me. You can't blame me!

But, this I say, a boring subject in a boring atmosphere can also be fun when put together with an exciting activity. As a human resource major, there are lots of things that will be of use to me by the future. But studying different concept everyday for the past three years and a remaining one year can be a little off for me when I think of it.

We have in our curriculum a biology class where you get to learn different thing about life forms. though, it is already discussed during our sophomore year at our secondary level, we have the chance to review it. Now the exciting thing is, we have to experiment on different specimen and look for their cell up close using old and new technology. It was fun especially when handling samples.


Do I look a little serious here?
My classmates drawing at our specimen. Its an ant. :D


In our class, during experiments, we just play around doing stuffs that make us comfortable.The best part is, I acquire new things up close and not just from books and television.

Being exposed to things new and old to you, you have the chance to learn something new or to learn more about that things. The best learning experience is when you enjoy the things you do and boredom seems to be so far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment