Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 31 December 2012

Info Post
Real Saving: Student's Financial

Students always have been a spender in most of their life. It may be in the form of money, energy, supplies, and many other things that I haven't think of as of now. But the main concern is, they always spend a lot, even me of course. I always spend my time doing something that may or may not be too important. So today, 2013 is on the calendar and 2012 is on the past, let us peek on what kind of Resolution a student should take. In this post, I'll be focusing on how to save money for students.

Money Saving

If you are a kind of person that spends a lot of money on just random things or the "wants", you should save more so that you can be able to get money on emergencies. I can give you some tips on how to save money in basic and easy way.
  • Do you remember what our parents say when we were kids and we got our first money? Or even yet, do you hear your mother or father saying that we should not spend our money too fast? Yet you don't know where to properly save or put your money? There is a simple way to do it, put it on the bank. Opening a savings account without a card would be preferable. why? Because if you are seeing your card a lot, the tendency is that, we want to withdraw money on our account thus, you are not saving any money.
  • Students always have their allowance right? and since they will be having a savings account? I suggest that they should at least put the 10% or 15% of their allowance into a bank. They wouldn't know by the time that they are saving a lot if they are not spending too much though.
  • Make a budget for yourself and watch your income and expenses, in that way, you should know how much you spend and how much you gain, and how much you save. Doing this everyday will make you realize just how important money really is in this reality. I have an app on my phone to help me track my expenses, incomes and savings. It really helps me a lot to save money since before buying, it makes me realize that I need to save money. It also tells me what I bought, and where I got the money and when. Very useful routine if you ask me.
  • If in any cases that you already have enough money that you are not using, yet you want to save more, another suggestion is that, you put it up on a business. What kind of business? There are many things to go to. Online Business or A real business. If you would want to know some, you may contact me via "Contact Page" of the blog.
  • Lastly, to effectively save money, one should have a discipline over their spending life. There are many distractions in the eyes of the students that keep them from saving money. If you are a parent that wants their kid save money for the future, help them to save money not by giving them too much money, but by disciplining them to save money, there are many approaches on how it will be done. And if you are a teenager that wants to save, start by disciplining yourself in cutting down your expense.

Saving money is easy if you have the correct mindset. What you need is patience and importantly, discipline. If in any cases that you have vices, I suggest quit it so that you can save more. A student's life is very costly since there will be projects, activities and researches that involves money. And you as a student and also a child have the responsibility to budget your money properly and save them to help your parents even a little. So little by little, you can save more than what you spend, the moment you motivate yourself to save money.

These tips are effective, I know because I am using these ideas for a long time now. Trust me, you'll be even surprised of the result. Since I am using the last point on how I save. What I need now to improve is discipline. :D


More How to Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment