Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 December 2012

Info Post


New Facebook Page: Student’s Notes

After a few months that I started blogging, I finally had some time to make a much nicer name for a Facebook fan page, One that is too common that it can be remembered by anybody but hardly used that it can be a little unique than the others. My first fan page name is “Notes of a Traveling Mask” which is the title of my fist blog. But since I’ll be opening a new blog when time permits, I’ll also be using the same page to post my new post about a specific niche, All about Anime, since it is my specialty. And creating a new page will require another effort, and I’ll be too lazy for that effort.

Now, I name it “Student’s Notes” (http://www.facebook.com/StudentsNotes?ref=hl). I taught about it in just an hour and I found it ideal. Why? Because I use a lot of notebook in my studies, for my scratch for a new blog post, my past times, my things to do, and my very thoughts into this notebook of mine, and I treasure all of it.

To add a little explanation, my philosophy is that, we all will always be student in some way or another. Be it in elementary years, secondary years, tertiary years, master’s class, doctors’ class and even professional proper education, or even a student of life itself which we cannot escape. And as a student, we are required to have a note to record the important -- minors and majors -- lessons that will be given to us.

This will be one of the steps that I will take to make myself an official blogger. To be honest, at first I just blog to have a past time for myself, to escape my reality. But I found out that little by little, I am going deeper in the blogosphere and in our organization, I am changing the views of other people, especially to my Trainees. I also learn from other people, especially to the FBW group, or should I say family?

Enough of the little drama, now back to the topic.

Student's Notes aims are to share what I learned in my life, just like my objectives from the start, to voice out my opinion. I have a lot to learn yet, and a lot of things to take, creating a Fan Page is just one of the steps. Next after that, is to buy a proper domain and hosting service and I’ll be fine next. With a little adjustments, and there I am, I can voice out my opinion even more. I know I made it sound easy. But for an average student like me, it takes a lot of thinking just to make a realization of that goal. If you’ll see my notebook, I am sure your eyes will get tired of the very same words that you will read about buying a domain and promoting my blog even more.

I am quiet new in the blogosphere so I need a little guidance and support since, I learned 3/4s of my knowledge on blogging myself, researching and rereading different articles in the net and 1/3 of it, socializing to the people whom I didn’t even met like one of the administrator of the FBW group. So, if you have a suggestion, comment or even violent reactions, don’t hesitate to comment me or send an email and I will mind those things for improvement.


Related Article:

Rooster's Sign on the Year of the Water Snake 

0 comments:

Post a Comment