Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 7 December 2012

Info Post

A life of an otaku is fun especially when you get to know the person involving to the creation of a manga to the serialization of its anime. Anime music covers from original soundtracks as background musics up to the very songs that they play during the ending and opening theme.
How Ina depicted NANO

This season, I am currently watching an on-going anime series entitled Btooom! What great here is I got to hear for the first time on an anime opening one of the singer I like for a long time. I often hear this person making covers from various anime song and mostly covers from vocaloid songs. This person's screen name is NANO. Nano is a bilingual utaite (unique for Nico Nico Douga singers, making it different from "kashu" which means in a general term, "singer) known for her strong, tomboyish voice. Due to her deep voice, she could be considered a "ryouseirui" (people who are able to sing both genders). She can sing in both Japanese and English, as she was born in New York. She also often writes English lyrics for the Vocaloid songs she covers, giving them a western touch without losing the original style.

When I first heard her sing on youtube, I was attracted to her voice and her metallic and sometimes techno version of the songs I like. Now, I got to hear her great voice on the said anime! At my first watch of Btooom, when the opening song played, it feels like I heard the voice from somewhere, then I waited for the credits for the song, and I found out that NANO was the singer! I searched the net to confirm it and I was right! Her song No Pain, No Game's message gave me something to work hard for. (Sorry, I can't find a translated song and I still am not good at translating Nihonggo.)



Her shorts story and song reminded me of something. There will be no game to play without difficulty. Life is sometimes a game. We always believe that life is not a thing to play with. But in a gamer's view point, how you lead your life can be compared to playing a game of tycoon, a game of Role Playing, a game of tactics and strategical competency and more specifically, a chess game. How you play your life, will determine your life.

NANO proves this to me by her perseverance. It is not just her raw talent that made her into where she is now. She played well in her game of life and goes up in the ladder of her fruits. We should think like this. hardships and other obstacles are just there to make life exciting. Quitting is not an option,play your life well and like NANO, you'll be harvesting what you planted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment