Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 8 November 2012

Info Post
Ever since my family goes to a trip to Dagupan for either business or just a simple shopping, We always go on a lunch or dinner at Jech's Bakeshop and Restaurant in Calasiao. We have been eating there ever since I was on Grade five(and now I am a 3rd year college student).



Their food was very good and my favorite is their sizzling sisig. I took some photos but forgive my shots. I didn't brought my camera with me for the trip so I just used my Cellphone to get a shot of this. :D






You see! We have four, I mean 6 sizzling orders and we finished it up. and by the way, my family consist only of 6 members. Haha. Funny when you think about the numbers.


 Forgive my oily and stressed face. I am tired from shopping and waiting for my sisters to finish picking up clothes. But hey! At least I am sleepy there after we finished up eating.

After eating, the layout of the shop was, their pastries and delicacies are stationed at the entrance and exit. Surely, you can buy something or two while looking at their products. Their cupcakes and Coco Breads are good. As well as their enseymada and Brownies. You could try the others as well.




And, oh, there was also a mirror in there so in case you want to look at yourself, you could.


I recommend trying this place out if ever you lost your way at Dagupan or Calasiao Pangasinan. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment