Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 November 2012

Info Post

Starting a month of December may not matter for some people. I was like them too, but not this time. Me and my partner were on a date, technically speaking, my secret relationship which I cannot tell since, we may not be accepted by the society (If you are open minded, you know what I mean and I am proud of it.). We decided to have a date to celebrate our first month (yeah, in our world, its hard to maintain a good relationship), and to be able to see each other again after some time since it is holiday and there are no class.

We made SM North as our rendezvous and looked for a place to talk to. Since, the last date was on SM North too, we walked to Trinoma. There, we have our snack eating siomai. And we stayed in the garden plaza until it was 6 pm. In that place, we cuddled our self a little not to attract too much attention. We talked in moderation from there, then a lot of people kept on piling until an announcement was heard, The mall will held a "Merry Musical Lights". Playing Christmas songs while lights will dance on the garden plaza. It was really beautiful. :D

We haven't able to record the 6 pm lights and it is said in the announcement that there will be an another one by 7 pm so we took this chance to have our dinner. We ate at Mc Donalds and as expected since it is holiday and there are two events at Trinoma (A convention of gadgets in the main plaza and the dancing lights at the garden plaza), there are lots of people and we hardly get the chance to have a seat. So after eating, we took out a Coffee float while we wait at the same area.
We waited by the Plaza on the top floor and there, we took a seat and freshen our self up a little. While I sing, my partner danced a little and wants me to dance as well but refused since there are too many people who are going to watch. I want to dance with that person sometimes when time permits.

We waited for a while and had another fun time with each other telling stories for each of us (Ah, I wanted to share our photos together too). We kissed for a first time when there was less people in the area. It was short yet sweet. We had our share of laughs there and we did not realize that it was 7 pm. Now I recorded this one.


There were actually four parts since I only brought a crappy phone that had problem recording. Too bad, I didn't know anything about this event if I knew, I could brought up a better video recorder.

After that, we took our time together since we are going to be far away from each other for the time being. We had our time and the night is growing late and we both still have class in the coming day. We said our goodbyes and waves.

I don't usually remember and write down dates but this is really something and I am really happy with this one. Maybe I am still a kid thinking this way. The place, time, and event will always be remembered. Even though what we have is a little different from the society and may not be accepted, I am not afraid to show our affection from each other. I know it might sound childish but this is what I feel.

This is one of my happiest moment in life. I'll continue my travel with that person and we'll take down notes together as long as it takes. This is one of the Notes of the Traveling Mask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment