Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 4 November 2012

Info Post
From Green-lands to paved roads.
Trees to concrete mountains and mounds.
People of fit to the staggered creatures that bloat.
Stressed air that surprises me to enter the waving boat.

Traveling the path of rivers and mountains,
Forests and plains made out of green grains.
Passing through different arcs of different cultures.
Just to enter the metropolis of grinning Vultures.

Dawn and noon had past me this time.
Seeing the sunset means the time of ringing chimes.
Now entering the twilight of echoes and screams.
Surviving it will let me see lunar eclipse of balancing dreams.

How will the corrupted see this?
I think this letter will just not be enough to suffice.
I am looking now the clouds of beautiful hues,
Hoping to still see this in a land of smog fumes.

The path gives me last hope to feel the embrace of nature's shadow.
Letting me feel and remember how my land give me rich sow.
But as I travel further, I see what I have to face.
Dear God, give me strength that can withstand the swinging spiked mace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment