Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 November 2012

Info Post

Girls are not the only one who experience getting pimples over and over again. Boys do too. Especially when they are on their pre-adolescent age or "Pagbibinata/Pagdadalaga" as we call it in the Filipino Term. Surf the net and you will find different articles that tell you how to avoid them or how to remove them the natural way. Me? I am writing this since my friends find it effective the tips I gave them months ago and they now have a pimple-free face.

I am not telling you that this will answer your problem regarding face care since I didn't use too much medicine to help me remove my problem back when I still have this problem, still I hope this will help.


  1. Wash you face two to three times a day.Use a gentle and tepid water.
  2. In my case, I use soap like Safeguard back then. This could make your skin dry so after washing, put a little moisturizer on your face.
  3. A little moisturizer a time will make your face free from unnecessary oil.
  4. Sleeping at the right time will make you feel younger and relaxed. Keep away from being stressed.
  5. Face Powder is your friend when you got yourself too oily at times.
  6. Avoid fatty/greasy foods and salty foods. This will make you release oil a lot than normal.
  7. Drink a lot of water! It flushes away impurities on your body. A healthy kidney will be seen if your skin is healthy.
  8. Do you know the 10 signs of good nutrition? Look at number three. Yes! Drink a lot of Milk it will give you fairer skin.
  9. Avoid getting too sweaty. If you are an athlete, it is recommended that you use something that will lessen the release of oils.
  10. Keep your hands and hair away from your face.

There, now a little warning:
  • Stop the use of medication if your skin is getting irritated. That will only get your situation worse than being able to cure it.

If you want proof, check my profile. :D

Now there you have it. Actually, there are numerous ways that will help you fight away acne, zit or pimple, or whatever you may call it. You just have to find what suites your face better. The natural way or the scientific way, it is your skin's choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment