Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 November 2012

Info Post

While surfing the net looking for inspiration to make something out of the old, I happen to stumble a site where art works are quite unique. Remember the Happy Tree Friends on Youtube? (I suggest that you Google it before going to Youtube since it is not recommended for twelve years old and below). Where the characters are critter, and is almost speech free releasing only gibberish and easy words.

Now out of the little Information, I wouldn't want to spoil the excitement on you guys anyways. :D

The pictures that I selected came from the site social.happytreefriends.com, I don't know too much of the site since I just stumbled it while surfing the net. I do not own them obviously and they came from their respective owners and who uploaded it  like Amu~san and Roy.







Trivia: Surprisingly, the creator of this Youtube sensation is a Filipino name Kenn Navaro. Kudos for him. :D

Their artwork of turning those cute and childish cartoon critter into an anime makes me want to love more about anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment