Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 November 2012

Info Post

It is almost time for Christmas day isn't it? How Many days? I think there are only a month left before Christmas?

I see different Wish list from side to side. Left, right, front, back. up, down, and even at my diagonal points! It can only be mean that people are starting to hope to get something for themselves or someone who care or love for them will give something. Even in exchange gift event at schools, they are putting on a reasonable wish list on their cork boards.

For me, there are things that I want and need as I grow. I don't really mind what the others give me, As long as I have gifts, I am already happy. But if you are going to ask me what are my wish list, I can give you some items and a reason why.



As a music lover, I really am into different kinds of music and you will see me most of the times with head phones on the ear.

First up on my List is headset especially that could give me a quality and own world in music. I read dozens or reviews of this one and they said that it was a really good experience. The bass is perfect, and the quality of volume really does make your world rock. I really wanted one, I could buy this myself if I have the money but since, I am still a student, I could have this as a gift. I hope.



Like the ones I posted last time entitle "The Snapshots", I love to take pictures. A camera would be needed right? So the second things that I would like to have is a DSLR camera.

Of course, I am not choosy about the brand of the camera, I just need a higher megapixel that could at least take out moving objects well.




Ahh, I am such a bookworm aren't I? The third thing I want for Christmas is books, I don't care what kind of book that is, as long as it is new to me and I can read it to waste time when not doing anything or just waiting for something.

Well books can give you lots of information and will make you open your mind for more. This is an invaluable resource of knowledge that could help people in their life.




And the last but not the end, I want to simply love to have a dozen of cotton candy. I know its too much but I can eat it in one go. It makes me real happy and jolly and after that, It really relaxes my body and mind.

Though it has high sugar content, I can't resist to buy myself cotton candy as much as I can. I just love them anyways.



Though There are also some things that I want like shoes, clothes, gadgets and accessories, the mentioned above is the ones that I want for now, maybe the things that I will need in the future.

Well i's not bad to dream right? Merry Christmas. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment