Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 November 2012

Info Post
People who didn't know Anime much says that is just a bunch of cartoon and no lesson can be learned from them. But I beg to differ. I watched anime more than my friends do. I am addicted to them yes. But there is something that hanged me up to watch this except that the girls are hot, the boys are cool, it has good story and it has interesting adventures.

Lessons can be found anywhere in each episode of the show. And the story of each character can be related to the life in real world. Anime can sometimes seem to be foolish or can be bloody at time, but, it won't be bloody or foolish without a lesson or two. I just captured some of the lesson I found interesting from my watch list.

 This is from Taira-san from the anime Entitled Btooom. Now I don't want spoilers but it has a very interesting story if you want to watch psychological shows.



Such wise words from a kid ain't it? This is a shot from anime entitled Magi and it is on episode one.


A shot from Mirai Nikki. A bloody anime that I am talking about. What Ninth told to the protagonist made me think about life. What she said was true. Everybody has to love with misfortune. It is up to us if we are going to stay with it or move away from it or deal with it.


Now, who said that anime is just a bunch of cartoon where you can't learn anything? That was just three of what I watched and learned from, what if I told you all the lesson I learned from the various anime that I watched?

0 comments:

Post a Comment