Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 November 2012

Info Post
How do you say Hello?
With enthusiasm of smiling even in highs and lows?
Thinking of making friends or staying with laughs that howl.
Or facing grin that thinks over something that growl?
How to say Hello?

How do you say Good Morning?
Lighting up the mood when woke up like sun that is shining.
Doing things that only dawn could make with a single thing.
Or waking up only to do what is reversed than smiling?
How you say Good Morning?

How do you say Good Night?
Like a singing Nightingale in the tree without a sight.
Announcing the waking dreams one could have in flight.
Or to say something like eternal slumber for a fight?
How one say Good Night?

How do you say I Like You?
Smiling and twinkling eyes set on thoughts so thorough.
Emotions streamed out with only so pure too.
Or to only say what one to make a person smile like a fool?
How one would say I Like You?

How do I say I love You?
With full honesty and loyalty only to you.
Writing what I feel to reach the unique you.
Or I would never be able to face you?
How would I say I Love You?

0 comments:

Post a Comment