Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 November 2012

Info Post

I have this friend that goes fussy over her table when we are not doing anything at class. At first, I thought that she was just drawing something. I was right but her drawings are doodles exactly. It was made from different lines. The only thing that she uses are her ballpoint pen colored, red, blue and black and different colors of paper.

She always does that every time she is one her break. I first noticed it when we are on our first semester of the year. But, to exactly see how many she had drawn, It got me the idea to share it on the net and she approved it.























If you could notice, they are not all finished and colored. That is because when I asked her why, she always start of a new one because when she stopped coloring the first one she is doing, she'll loose the sense to finish it.

That was mostly all of it. I really liked all her doodles and how they show something in my eyes. How about you my dear reader, What can you see in my friend's doodle?

0 comments:

Post a Comment