Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 November 2012

Info Post

My Dear Trainee:

We have always been together since I recruited you all and some of you have the willingness to learn in your field. Human Resources is one of the most flexible office job. It can sometimes be hard but it will always reward you something much better than what you have invested. Studying the personality of people through work management and work evaluation can give you more experience to see people better than what you can perceive even now.

I say this to you early, being a human resource staff or even a manager is no easy task. You are the very soul  of the company. It's employees came to your criticizer eye and mind. The company heavily depends on your very skills on who you will hire that will be the person to run the company.

But do not be discourage, early training and experience through a school organization can give you a stepping stone for your future. I am here to guide you with the knowledge I have - both theories and application experience through working in our school organization since being a representative, secretary and now as a president and also as a student.

I have learned things in our organization the hard way. But this is not the way I want you to experience. So I am giving my time to you to impart what I know to you. I believe that you will be better than what I have done. Working as an officer in our school organization is fun. you can have to meet different individuals as your day as an officer grows long. You share their happiness and other traits. When you train, and at the same time, you keep your grades high, you learn how to manage your time effectively.

There are various benefits being an officer in an organization. There are its downsides too, but that downside can give a much better return on how you invest. You just need to learn how to manage your tasks effectively and efficiently. I too have learned these things as I grow up and I know you will too.

There are ups and downs in training just like in life. So bear this with me, you are not alone, you have me and your friends. I say this to you since we have bonds that keep us together. As your mentor, I will do my best to make you learn not just in your field but also in life. Guiding you will be my role in your life, all you have to do is to collect knowledge and surpass me.

Keep it strong and I know you can do very well.



Sincerely,

Jerwel Adrian




0 comments:

Post a Comment