Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 10 November 2012

Info Post

As I stumbled upon my picture gallery on my documents, I found the snapshot photos that I took when I was a High School student. They really reminded me of how I figured out the characteristic of my friends and classmates. The camera that I am using back then was just from a phone. If I remembered correctly, it is an Nokia ExpressMusic.

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
-Marc Riboud-

Maybe I was really savoring my life back then. We are happy and carefree only to be stressed out in simple things in school like exam and events.

Now here are some snapshot photos that I recovered since friendster.com is not around anymore. 










We are so young back then. I know that We can't go back anymore but it's worth it.

For me, A real story in a photo doesn't come only from poses. Because a real life story can be seen from the snapshot. Their smiles are much clear and brighter when taken when the subjects are having fun. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment